Thursday, April 30, 2009

music, nature and relationships

These are all things that have been consuming my life lately. Two of my favorite bands, As Cities Burn and Manchester Orchestra came out with new albums last week, both are fantastic in my opinion. I have been playing a lot of disc golf and biking quite a bit so far this spring, which have both been very enjoyable and they make me feel productive and alive, maybe it's because they are both activities that are hard to become monotonous. Relationships have been really involving lately, mostly good. I have been telling myself for days now that I need to post about some of the things that I've been thinking about, but now it's 12:15AM and I am tired, so this is just a preface to what I want to write about. Jake, Zach, Mark and myself are taking a little disc golf road-trip this weekend, hopefully I'll have time to write/blog while we are 'traveling.' I'd like to finish this posting before we leave, hopefully tomorrow evening. (I've heard that one before)
I am listening to Emery's newest EP, "While Broken Hearts Prevail".

No comments:

Post a Comment